Partnerships and Sales Executive - Food and Media
We are working on a fantastic Partnerships and Sales role that will be focusing on the food and parenting area of a special interest content and platform company. They are looking for someone to engage audiences and be just as passionate about what they are working on as the audience themselves.
You will be a key part of the Food and Parenting team by identifying, developing and account managing commercial relationships.
- Support and be responsible for generating revenue, partnership ideas and concepts with third party organisations
- Work on prioritising the different partnership options - focusing on those with biggest revenue
- Negotiate with third parties to agree partnerships
- Lead business administration on behalf of the Food and Parenting team
- Work closely with the Commercial Director, product development manager and relevant editorial teams to implement digital partnership deals
- Account manage and report on a portfolio of existing commercial partnerships
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in the digital publishing industry (where relevant)
- Look for new opportunities with relevant brands
You will have:
- Experience in commercial development
- Knowledge of online advertising
- Great knowledge of media licensing, commercial frameworks and legal contracting
- Strong research skills
- Track record of information gathering and assembly of data
- Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong flexibility and creative approach
- The ability to work well under pressure
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to manage partners successfully
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.