An amazing opportunity has become available in London for a Payroll Manager to join an innovative international company who operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experiences within music, art & culture.
Our clients are looking for a driven, highly motivated Payroll Administrator with a desire to succeed within a fast-paced environment which offers a great collaborative atmosphere and an environment you will enjoy!
What you'll be responsible for:
- Processing 2x monthly and 1x bi-weekly in-house payroll
- Manage the administration of payroll and benefits
- Input starters and leavers
- Process changes to salaries as per contract changes
- Deal with tax codes and statutory payment calculations
- Calculate payable hours, bonuses, tax withholdings, holiday
- entitlement and deductions
- Monthly and bi-weekly journals, calculate and reconcile payroll
- Owning the overtime process, from our timesheet/CRM systems to
- getting line manager approval
- Process payments using online bank portal and upload pension
- Ensuring all employees have access to payslips, P60 and P11D
- Provide admin assistance to the accounting department
- Supporting wider team as required
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience working within Payroll
- Experience managing end to end payroll process
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.