Are you confident in your payroll abilities and are you bursting with enthusiasm to keep learning and growing?
Would you like to be part of an experienced and supportive team?
Handle provides recruitment and payroll services to entertainment companies, social networks, global media brands, sport bodies, retailers and tech platforms.
A Payroll Specialist at Handle provides full administrative and payroll support within a strict time frame to ensure the accurate and timely payment of salaries for all workers over multiple payrolls and various pay frequencies and in accordance with Government legislation.
Key duties include:
- Accurately processing client's payrolls on a weekly basis.
- Accurately checking and processing temporary workers time sheets for multiple high volume payrolls over various pay frequencies.
- Checking new worker details, maintaining compliance checks into the relevant payroll system.
- Chasing all outstanding/missing time sheets with temporary workers and their consultants.
- Providing advice to temporary workers on all matters of payroll related enquiries and liaising with candidates, consultants and clients as required.
- Confident in calculating statutory payroll calculations; holiday pay, SSP, SMP.
- Maintaining the leaver's process's removal from payroll system, paying accrued holiday balances and issuing of P45s.
- Providing additional payroll/administration support to the Payroll Manager as required.
The experience you need :
- You have at least 18 months experience of processing payrolls - you are numerate and have a high level of accuracy.
- You're not just an administrator, you have up to date knowledge of UK Payroll regulations and have extensive in-depth payroll knowledge.
- You will have experience of and appreciate the demands of running a weekly payroll, be highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management. Must have great communication skills and be an effective relationship builder both internally with our busy recruitment consultants and externally with candidates and clients.
- A confident communicator - you know your subject matter and people come to you for advice.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.