PR Exec - Talent/Entertainment
Handle Recruitment are pleased to be working with one of the most respected music and entertainment communications agencies in the business to source a PR Exec to join the Talent and Entertainment team.
We are looking for a Publicist to join the team to work on campaigns across talent & entertainment clients. The candidate will ideally have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and be very excited to develop their skills in this area.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working on a variety of projects and campaigns for talent & entertainment clients - both working independently on own smaller accounts and working alongside others on bigger clients.
- Generating coverage for clients across print, digital, broadcast and podcast media
- Nurturing relationships with key media relevant to client roster
- Write and deliver press releases, PR plans and other written materials relevant to your campaigns
- Be involved in pitching for new business
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.