PR Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment are pleased to be working with one of the most respected music and entertainment communications agencies in the business to source a PR Manager for the Music team.
The candidate ideally has 3+ years' experience in a relevant role with a proven track record of brilliant music PR campaign work. You should be adept at pitching music artists and clients to key media outlets across print and online/digital press, enthusiastic about new music, and have the ability to work across a versatile roster of artists at different stages of their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Solely responsible for managing own artist and music clients, delivering creative and strategic PR campaigns
- Pitching to media outlets with emphasis on music, entertainment, lifestyle and showbiz, across print, online and podcast/broadcast media, and demonstrating foresight in client needs
- Direct liaison with management and label teams and clients on own campaigns
- Strong understanding of strategy and how to use to best effect in campaigns
- Excellent black book of senior media contacts across music, entertainment, showbiz, lifestyle, national media (print, online and broadcast)
- Results-driven on own clients but also able to work as a team and manage/supervise junior members of staff / oversee their progress
- Assisting MDs and Head of Department on key clients
- Confident to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Able to deal with basic crisis comms and capable of resolving problems
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar Music PR role
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.