Pricing & Promotions Analyst / Retail
We currently have a Pricing & Promotions Analyst role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects as they continue to expand.
The Senior Promotions Analyst is responsible for leading the development of our toolkit of internal Promotions reports and dashboards, with a focus on automation to raise the speed and quality of decision making on Promotions.
- Experience as an analyst
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to drive projects forward and deliver to plan
- Experience in presenting analytics driven output to wide ranging audiences
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Proven experience of data mining using SQL (Preferably BigQuery)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Market Pricing & Promotions data tools such as Brandview
- Data visualisation software such as Tableau
- Use analytics, business and market data to make data-driven Promotions recommendations
- Lead the development and implementation of key, automated, promotional efficiency tools and dashboards
- Develop and implement, automated, regular reporting suite Analyse ongoing competitive Promotions environment
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Mike on 020 7569 9942.
Pricing Analyst / Promotions Analyst / Insights analyst / Insight Analyst
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.