About the Job: £12 per hour, until Christmas
This temporary role is to support the Product Development team for a leading creative event.
We're looking for a highly motivated, and organised administrator. This person will be focused and have good attention to detail. They will be a self starter and a quick learner as they will be joining the team at their busiest time. Ideally we would like the person to have a decent knowledge of the branded communications landscape.
The job will be mostly work from home, but we work one day a week in the office, usually a Thursday.
- Working closely with the Product Development Consultant to manage the timeline
- Creating schedules and additional timelines where necessary.
- Booking meetings and calls with key stakeholders on behalf of the Product Development Lead.
- Preparing any necessary documents needed for the launch, marketing materials, memos etc.
- Keeping any current schedules and timelines up to date and amending where necessary.
- Checking all content for accuracy and errors
- Clear and concise correspondence with the wider team.
- Problem solve when required
- Turn projects around very quickly when required.
- Prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good team player
- Strong administrator - must be highly organised both in yourself and co-ordinating others, to ensure deadlines are met and that you can manage multiple tasks effectively
- Solutions driven - must be able to think on your feet and react quickly and calmly under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail - we strive to ensure that everything we deliver is at a premium level
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - you'll be expected to work on different projects simultaneously
- Experience working on an international event preferable
- Proficient user of G- Suite
- Good knowledge of conferencing software's.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the branded communications industry
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.