Great new opportunity for a detailed focused immediately administrator to support the Production team at this hugely respected independent record label. Duties will include:
- Working on Dimensions in-house accounts system to place production purchase orders and correlate supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Assist Production Manager with physical manufacturing production tasks which could include:
- Dealing with mastering studios to get masters created and approved.
- Creating product specifications.
- Creating label copy documents.
- Dealing with suppliers to get quotes and specifications.
- Liaising with designers to get artwork delivered to spec.
- Proofreading artwork and label copy.
- Arranging product photo shoots.
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Retail staff on product details and deliveries.
- Ordering POS, value ads and advertising
- If a suitable candidate - then could include simple design, reformatting and artwork tasks.
- Strong admin experience. Admin experience is the most important, production experience is less important
- Great attention to detail - someone who cares about the small stuff
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good level of numeracy
- Physical music manufacturing experience and understanding of the stages of vinyl manufacture would be an advantage
- Adobe CC skills and pre press checks an advantage
- Mid level Excel skills an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.