Publicity Assistant - Entertainment
Handle have the privilege of working with a fantastic PR agency, who pride themselves on an impressive roster spread across multiple industries with a main focus on TV, Radio, Music, Lifestyle and more. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to enter into the PR world and take on a rewarding and exciting role.
The Publicity Assistant will be assisting across all the entertainment teams and will get to work closely with a top-tier team! They're looking for a hard-working and driven candidate who is flexible with their work ethics and has a passion for the entertainment world.
- Staying up to date with coverage emails
- Help create call sheets for talent photoshoots
- Liaise with clients and managers to organize interviews and photoshoots
- Assist publicists at photo shoots and interviews
- Look out and spot potential new talent!
- Monitor coverage for your teams clients
- Flagging any press that could be of concern to clients publicist
- Send daily coverage emails to clients
- Keep an eye on the media
- Create media lists for specific client announcements
- Compile and send campaign reports to clients
- Help publicists find relevant contacts
- Work closely with the social media team to ensure client coverage moments are posted on socials
- Keep across teams to ensure clients feel equally represented on their socials
You will have:
- A high standard of grammar and spelling
- Passion and enthusiasm towards the industry of entertainment
- The confidence to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a brilliant organisation and become an integral member of the team! If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.