Qualified Finance Manager - Entertainment - London
A newly created role within the Entertainment industry have opened up. This is a permanent Finance Manager/Team Leader position which will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the finance team working closely with the Finance Manager/Head of Finance and will be overseeing he day to day activities of junior staff members.
We are looking for an ambitious leader who is forward thinking, likes to be hands on and on hand to support the wider finance team. Ideally we are looking for a qualified accountant with previous experience working as part of a finance function.
- Reviewing and approving weekly supplier payment runs in Netsuite to ensure accuracy and timely payment
- Reconciling UK and EU bank accounts
- Reviewing partner sign-on fees and advances for weekly payment runs, and communicating payment dates with teams across the business
- Ensuring prepayments are accurately recorded and released on a monthly schedule
- Assisting with the month-end reconciliation of accruals, prepayments and recognition of assets
- Overseeing aged debtors and creditors reports
- Helping to administer company financial systems
- Supporting the Finance Manager with any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Proven experience working within a functional financial accounting role
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Solid understanding of multiple entities and multi-currency
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Proficiency in NetSuite is a plus
- Previous managerial experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.