Handle are recruiting for temporary Receptionists to work across a range of our media clients in London including Advertising, Talent, Sport, Music and Entertainment. We're seeking Receptionists with genuine interests within creative industries and who have had recent receptionist experience.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- First point of contact for all company visitors, meeting and greeting.
- Taking and directing calls, through a variety of phone systems and switchboards.
- Coordinating and arranging couriers and managing deliveries.
- Setting up company meetings and ensuring the necessary equipment is prepared.
- Preparing refreshments for client meetings and staff events.
- Completing ad-hoc administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry and drafting documents.
- Ordering and organising office supplies.
- Managing the front of house and ensuring it is tidy and maintained as a creative space.
- Managing the office calendars and meeting room diaries.
- Booking travel and accommodation for senior members where necessary.
- Representing the agency with a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Responding to and managing basic social media responsibilities.
Skills & Attributes:
- Front of House Receptionist experience
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver
- Strong attention to details
- Media related degree, background or strong interest
If you're interested in finding out more about our live Front Of House Receptionist roles, submit your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.