Handle are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of a leading live entertainment and events business on an interim basis. The role sits within their central London based revenue accounting team and will focus upon reconciliations and assisting with year end close process.
- Ensure all revenue and costs balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled
- Deferred show cost balance sheet accounts
- Investigating debit balances occurring post show
- Posting of inter-company adjustments and transactions
- Ensuring revenue and costs are accurate
- Assisting with year-end accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience in accounting (either through work or university)
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being pragmatic
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to communicate clearly & effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent Excel skills (Knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS is expected)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.