Would you like to recruit for the music industry?
Looking to properly start a career with opportunities for clear progression and growth?
You should consider a career at Handle Recruitment!
Realistic OTE £30-32,000 per annum for your first years earnings.
Our Office Perm division is growing and therefore we have several exciting Resourcer opportunities here at Handle Recruitment.
Office Support team recruit a diverse range of music industry, entertainment, and support vacancies. The range of roles offers great career paths through a variety of dynamic industries including Music, TV, Film, Publishing, Advertising, Design, Fashion, and Inspirational Brands. Our People are bright, ambitious, committed, but supportive, very friendly, sociable and fun. We want to help you have an incredible career because everyone should be able to fulfil their potential.
What will your typical day look like?
- Every day is different!
Your time will be spent;
- Sourcing new candidates from job sites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Conducting the initial screening calls to identify candidates career aspirations
- Conduct full interviews to match candidates to appropriate roles
- Providing general administrative support to the entire recruitment process; such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
What's in it for you?
- Helping candidates achieve their goals
- Unlimited commission and bonuses
- Clear career progression
- Robust training
- Working in an environment where you can be your authentic self
- Become part of an experienced supportive team
What skills and experience do you need to shine at Handle?
Do you have strong organisation and time-keeping skills, a driven and self-motivated personality to succeed?
Are you a quick thinker that is creative and has a can do attitude?
Are you able to prioritise workload?
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.