We are delighted to be working alongside a Nordic tech start-up with the ambition to conquer Europe. They're on a mission to humanise advertising. They connect brands with influential content creators on social media to share inspiring stories. Their platform was built to save their customers time running influencer marketing collaborations, from start to finish.
They are currently in search of a Sales Manager whose primary responsibility will be to sell the company's products and services to brands and agencies, and grow their presence in the market. You'll be part of a UK landing team, and will report in to the Country Manager, a Customer Success Manager and Marketing Manager.
You'll be based in London, but will travel to their head office in Oslo, Norway, as and when required.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: Central London/ Hybrid working model
- Accurately and effectively develop and manage your sales pipeline.
- Leverage your existing network to gain initial traction and momentum in the market.
- Systematically and continuously prospect through LinkedIn, phone, email, and relevant events to fill your sales pipeline with qualified leads and meetings.
- Develop and broaden collaborative relationships by identifying contacts who manage budgets in order to close large deals.
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team and company goals.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in influencer marketing (specifically) and digital marketing (generally).
- Work closely with the UK team and wider organisation to drive success for both customers and the business
You Will Have
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in the media and marketing industry and an agency, publisher, or mar-tech SaaS company background.
- You have experience selling influencer marketing solutions to agencies or brands and are an expert in the creator economy landscape.
- You're a natural relationship builder with a passion for supporting client's business goals and creating long-lasting partnerships.
- You're a consultative seller and use data and research to build persuasive sales arguments
- You have a proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue targets.
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.