Senior Account Executive
Handle are partnering with a huge festival business in search of not one, but two Senior Account Executives. These are both fantastic opportunities to get into the festival space and work with some of the most well renowned and well-known festivals in the country.
One position will be running from April - September and another from May - October, you will need to be available pre, during and post the busy festival period. Acting as a point of contact for the close festival partners, the huge global brands and as an integral member of the internal team. Previous festival experience isn't necessary, but client management, account delivery and experience in reporting and data is. You will need to resilient, used to a fast and quick changing environment, as well as be able to demonstrate your passion for festivals!
- Manage and maintain relationships with both global brands and the festival partners, ensuring that they have day to day contact and are well looked after.
- Coordinate and manage the client status meetings, take minutes and distribute notes and intel after meetings.
- Gather and coordinate digital marketing assets, managing delivery with festivals and be responsible for ensuring marketing rights are delivered.
- Foster and maintain meaningful working relationships with brand partners to ensure brand partnerships are retained, ensuring that their marketing messages and objectives are reflected in events and campaigns.
- Close work with the business development team in delivering the hospitality proves, as well as collating information for post event - reporting process.
You Will Have:
- Experience in account management, whether that be in house or agency side
- Knowledge of partnerships and sponsorships
- Confidence when dealing with clients at all levels, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and cope with changing priorities
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Great time management skills, with the ability to remain calm and meet tight deadlines
These are two fantastic, 6 month contracts - please do get in touch to hear more!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.