Senior Account Manager
An amazing opportunity for a highly organised and passionate Senior Account Manager who would be working with some of the most globally recognised record labels, gigs, tours and music brands.
Based in London offices, you will be leading a team, creating strategies as well as generating ideas and growing and developing your portfolio of clients.
Key features will include:
- Identifying and developing potential new client business
- Networking, presenting and representing the company at events and conferences
- Grow your accounts in existing and new areas of business
- Going to new clients and using your presentation skills to achieve new business
- Using your client service skills to build client loyalty and develop relationships with an innovative approach
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an account manager/business development/client relationship manager role, ideally in the music industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong media presence
- Stand out presentation skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.