Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Subscriptions
We are currently working with a very popular, mass media publishing company on a really exciting Senior Digital Marketing role. In this role you will sit within the Consumer Revenues and Marketing team and work specifically within subscriptions on delivering all digital marketing from concept through to execution and analysis.
- Digital marketing plans, CPA's and strategy to drive awareness and contribute to emails, PPC, organic sear and social display
- Lead personalization and targeting across audiences
- Own the marketing testing strategy across all digital marketing channels
- Work closely with digital agencies and partners to ensure work, goals and objectives are aligned
- Innovate and share new ideas and tactics to drive subscription and membership growth
- Work with the Head of E-commerce to develop SEO/SEM strategies
- Work with Head of Subscriptions Marketing to ensure all digital acquisitions are within the right target
- Manage digital marketing reporting
You will have:
- Experience managing digital channels
- Previous digital marketing experience
- An analytical and technical mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects
- Performance marketing skills
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.