Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant who would like to take your first step into a career in film, TV & gaming? If so this could be a great opportunity for you!
One of the worlds largest entertainment businesses are currently looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join their UK reporting team. You would be working in a team of 12 and reporting into the Senior Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will be audit trained and have prior experience putting together or auditing financial statements under UK GAAP and/or US GAAP, a working knowledge of VAT is also preferable though not essential.
Key duties for the role will include:
- Ownership of all statutory reporting for specific business units within the UK (Film Production)
- Timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts
- Assist with the management of the external audit process
- Indirect tax (VAT) compliance and reporting
- Direct tax (corporation and PAYE) compliance, forecasting and reporting
We have placed many candidates into this team over the years and a good number have gone on to secure permanent roles within the business either in this team or moving into other divisions. The leadership team are known for developing people and helping them along their career path.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.