Handle have partnered with a global digital media company who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to come on board and support with the continued transformation globally.
Reporting directly into a Global HR Director overseas, you will partner with tech, product and corporate business functions, acting as a strategic partner to the executive leadership teams.
You will align business objectives, act as an agent for change, influence stakeholders and provide strategic support to your client groups in line with the global People strategy. You will partner with the Centres of Excellence who will support you with multiple HR initiatives around org design, workforce planning, performance management, internal mobility and change management (to name a few!).
Experience aligning business objectives and operating at a strategic level is essential but you must be happy rolling your sleeves up and problem solving too!
It is such an exciting and pivotal time to join the business and you will play a big part in delivering strategic HR projects. Experience working in a complex and large global matrix structure is essential and the ability to adapt and evolve is key as an important requirement for this role is to have previous experience working with, or building out a tech hub internationally (ideally in Asia).
Having a solid HR background within medium to large companies and having a wealth of knowledge to tap into when it comes to moving into new territories or opening international hubs is vital.
- Focus on employee engagement and satisfaction initiatives
- Tailor global projects to work effectively for your client groups and territories
- Work on strategic global initiatives and leverage your team, as well as the centres of excellence
- Manage top to bottom and build great relationships with stakeholders
- Build on the company values by looking at L&D, incentive schemes, global mobility, career frameworks etc.
- Be the main point of contact for the executive leadership team for your business functions, build relationships with them and understand how to motivate and get the best out of your focused areas.
If you would like the opportunity to join a global digital media business at a crucial time of transformation, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.