Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Executive, who's looking to join a learning solutions business for all things marketing technology?
We have a new opportunity to join a fantastic team within a creative and digital agency based in East London. They are incorporating hybrid working, three days in the office, and two days at home.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Marketing campaign operations - Drive marketing campaign performance and efficiency through the use of technology and process.
- Data management - Centralise, organise, and connect data sets. Segment and select data for sales and marketing activities.
- Platform management - Connect and integrate our platforms, ensuring the flow of data, work flows and marketing/sales operations.
- Streamline work flows - Enhance all customer touch points and interaction through better data feeds, cross channel communication orchestration and marketing automation
- Analytics & insights - Manage marketing and sales reporting and extract key insights.
- Special tech projects - Lead new marketing tech initiatives from researching, piloting to immersing yourself in learning a new platform and on boarding other team members.
If you have previous experience within a mar-tech company and are data-driven, operational and analytical, apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.