Senior Marketing Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly innovative and detail oriented Senior Marketing Manager with a record label environment to lead the marketing function within an established Music and Entertainment company.
Based in London offices, you will be responsible for building artist timelines and creating creative marketing campaigns for both frontline and catalogue releases, along with creating and managing label initiatives.
Key features will include:
- Create and execute artist marketing plans ensuring global success, across DSP's, physical, digital, social, brand, influencer, event, partnerships and more
- Manage record release campaigns in tandem with the global team, managers, promo teams (PR, radio, DJ servicing, social media), and any additional stakeholders
- Create and manage marketing assets, forming original and creative ideas in order to get artist and music noticed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous artist marketing campaign experience, ideally within a record label environment
- Strong understanding of music release planning and streaming growth, fan engagement and audience building strategies
- Working knowledge of the music industry, social media and web3
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.