Senior Social and Content Marketing Manager - Film and Cinema
Maternity Cover Contract
This is a really great opportunity for a social media expert to take on a contract role as a Senior Social and Content Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic position and you will be working for a very popular British Cinema company.
In this role you will be overseeing the company's content marketing strategy across social media, influencer's video and blog content as well as supporting the marketing team by leading on online and digital marketing campaigns.
- Being the key social media presence across popular social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat
- Work closely with the social media executive to plan, create and publish all content
- Work on the editorial content of the blog
- Implement the companies digital marketing across PPC, SEO, Paid social and Display Ads
- Work on marketing campaigns and objectives through influencer marketing
- Support with the copywriting across emails, website updates and apps
- Work closely with the marketing team across social media and influencer marketing campaigns
- Work with film distributors on the promotion of new key film releases
You will have:
- B2C Social media experience across all platforms
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Digital marketing experience - knowledge in PPC, SEO an digital advertising
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in agency management
- A passion for film and cinema would be fantastic but is not essential
Please note this role is 5 days a week in a South West London office!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.