Senior Social Commerce Executive - Media
This is a really fantastic opportunity to become a senior member of the paid social and digital marketing agency team at a fantastic company that specialize in the publishing of well renowned media brands and exciting software platforms.
You will be the primary point of contact in the social team for all performance marketing activity and we are looking for someone who is determined, looking for a new challenge and really passionate about social advertising.
- Day-to-day campaign planning, creation, execution and reporting
- create reports and optimise adverts accordingly
- Be a key driver of continual innovation and testing in the social media team
- Meet deadlines and KPIs for multiple projects
- Clear and concise communication of campaign progress and results with stakeholders and clients
- Internal training of stakeholders across the business, including production and delivery of training materials
- Staying up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
You will have:
- Experience working in Facebook ads, commerce and events manager, utilising formats like dynamic product ads
- Advertising experience on Twitter and Pinterest is desired with experience working on Snapchat, LinkedIn and TikTok a plus
- A passion for data with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Great team player skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to keep up with digital advertising and internet marketing trends
- 2- 3 years performance marketing experience - specifically on social media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.