Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who thrives working in a creative, artistic environment?
Handle are proud to be working with a leading Global Entertainment Company who are looking for a creative and agile Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. Working closely with the hiring manager and HRBP, you will be responsible for overseeing the full recruitment life-cycle.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the allocation of vacancies across the team and ensure you are hiring the best talent to meet the needs of the business.
- Owning the whole 360 lifecycle of vacancies both globally and domestically as well as overseeing the Talent Acquisition Manager's workload
- Working closely with the Director and Global Talent Acquisition in overseeing all recruitment operations
- Lead and develop the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Owning the relationship with external partners in relation to DEI initiatives
- Proactively source candidates through utilising your network as well as using social networking and online tools
- Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external networking events
- Be a critical decision maker in the interview process
- Identify best channels for internal and external advertising of job vacancies
The successful candidate will have strong recruitment experience with atleast a year inhouse, ideally within a creative industry, a good knowledge of HR and recruitment, strong negotiation skills and be a skilled interviewer with extensive experience across all levels.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch and apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.