Social and Community Manager - Beauty
We are working alongside one of the most well renowned and profound beauty communications and social agencies, who are looking to expand their workforce and hire a Social Media Manager.
This is a great opportunity, working in a newly established side of the business focusing entirely on influencers and creators. Managing influencer relations, social content creation and amplification, you will come with a digital first approach, knowledge, expertise and experience in social media, ideally across TikTok, Instagram and Youtube.
- Engage and grow the network of creators, specifically within beauty. As well as channels and platforms, bringing to life brand briefs in a creatively compelling way.
- Grow quality networks of creators and running the creator Live launch content schedule, as well as manage, measure an run the brands social campaigns, channel and performance.
- Grow communities across social channels and the company platforms.
- Engage and identify trends to generate new members of the growing community.
- Create compelling campaigns, respond to brand briefs and translate them into compelling content narratives.
- Manage strategy, reporting and analysis - covering weekly and monthly reporting on all key metrics.
You Will Have:
- A background in beauty and social media, to succeed in this role you will need to be social media obsessed! The ability to be on top of the latest trends and insights would be really advantageous in this role.
- Experience in managing owned social channels, ideally in Instagram, Youtube and TikTok.
- An understanding of influencer marketing, with excellent interpersonal and networking skills - the ability to make those connections and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- A creative and strategic mind, this role will be managing 360 campaigns.
- An interest in beauty! Working with content, creators and beauty brands will be the day in day out of this position, so an interest and passion for beauty is essential.
Please get in touch if you're looking for your next role in beauty and social media!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.