An amazing opportunity has just become available for an experienced Social Media & Influencer Talent Manager to join a world-renowned modelling agency. Responsible for setting up their new social and influencer focused division, this is a newly created opportunity for a talent manager with amazing credentials in the social media space to come on-board and help take the agency to the next level!
This role is a part time opportunity, perfect for a freelancer. The role is based in Central London and the agency are offering hybrid working.
- Strategically managing talent across a variety of social media platforms and optimising for each channel
- Auditing pre-existing talent on the roster and identifying talent to develop across social media
- Identifying and proactively booking opportunities for the talent roster across social media and brand partnerships
- Negotiating social media and influencer campaigns on behalf of talent
- Developing strong relationships with existing clients and regularly identifying new areas of opportunity for the agency to work within
- Day-to-day management of talent where necessary
- Proven experience working with talent and influencers across social media and digital
- Impressive commercial acumen and strong industry relationships
- Previous experience working within an agency environment (Model/Talent/Influencer or Social) is highly desirable
- Highly proactive individual, with experience of developing new business areas with impressive results
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.