An amazing, contemporary creative design & production studio are looking for an experienced Studio Manager to traffic a high volume of inbound digital content. Based in Central London, with offices in the US too, they're looking for someone who will act as guardian of the studio work-flow and ensure outgoing projects are perfectly executed.
- Ownership of all projects trafficked through the studio
- Sharing comprehensive project briefs, ensuring availability of assets and clearly defined timelines with the design and production teams
- Close liaison with team of Project Managers in scheduling kick off calls and client meetings
- Evaluating creative team's skill sets and strengths to ensure the right project is correctly allocated for best results
- Book training and development initiatives for the creative team to ensure upskilling and optimise performance
- Drive forward process improvements to the design and production studio workflow and frameworks
- Manage freelance support and build out little black book of design and digital contacts
The ideal candidate
- Highly organised, impeccable at building relationships with a positive 'can-do attitude'
- Amazing attention to detail and ability to spot and solve a problem swiftly and effectively
- Confident liaising with senior stakeholders and clients, working under own initiative
- Sound understanding and innate appreciation for cutting edge design,formats and tools
- Previous experience working with a creative design or production agency
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.