A vibrant, progressive international retail brand, are keen to appoint a Supply Chain Assistant for a duration of 6 months, with immediate start.
The role will be based within the Distributor Customer Operations team, and will provide operational, logistics and administrative support to the daily management and operation of the supply chain.
Strong Excel proficiency is essential, and knowledge of SAP or Navision is highly desirable.
- Ensuring and maintaining a high level of customer service
- To facilitate fast, accurate and on-time ordering, shipping and delivery of distributor orders
- Highlighting factory delays/ improvements to the US team
- Ensuring lead time agreements are met and bettered wherever possible
- Creation and maintenance of all sales orders, commercial invoices and purchase orders
- Updating sales orders on the ERP system
- Assist with POs
- Arranging carriers and returns
- Assist with checking inbound information for samples
- Cross check inbound commercial invoice data
- Daily support to the end-to-end supply chain operation
- Deal with inquiries from clients and maintain strong client relationships by delivering satisfactory customer service at all times
- Respond to suppliers queries
- Monitor status to ensure on-time delivery
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments
- Organise and monitor logistics
- Prepare shipping documents
Key skills and experience required:
- Confident in the use of MS Excel (advanced level)
- Strong systems and administration skills developed on ERP systems such as SAP and Navision
- A good understanding of general merchandise ordering processes and factory operations
- An understanding of warehouse receiving operations and processes
- Strong numerical, analytical and interpretative skills
- Ability to build good relationships with team members, distributors and customers
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.