Are you an immediately available recruiter who is looking to do more than just fill vacancies? Do you thrive working in an entrepreneurial environment?
Handle are working with this growing digital brand as they hire a progressive and proactive Talent Acquisition Partner to join their People Team on an initial 6months FTC - fully remote!
This will be a very generalist recruitment role, not high vol (currently have 7 live roles) with a focus on attracting top talent, you will be partnering with senior managers in both live recruitment as well as strategically planning the growth of their teams and advising on the market and talent.
Working as an individual contributor, this role requires a truly consultative style as well as developing talent pipelines and work on the employer branding to ensure the business is attracting top talent.
In addition, you will work with the People HR Team on their employer branding and diversity and inclusion initiatives as well as assessing the role of the Recruiter in hiring and improving processes to evolve and elevate the function further.
Through active networking, you'll build quality relationships with stakeholders across the business, external agencies and candidates alike.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You'll have worked both operationally and more strategically, having input or managing project work.
- Proactive and forward thinking as well as being open to exploring new and creative ways to source candidates
- You'll have strong communication and relationship building skills within creative industries and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders
- Recruitment knowledge within creative media agency, either in-house or recruitment agency, would be highly advantageous.
- You will have extensive stakeholder management experience, as well as wider project work around employer brand etc.
Get in touch if this is starting to sound like you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.