Handle are very excited to be working with an amazing top boutique talent agency, who represent a wide range of leading talent within the entertainment industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team who pride themselves in their collaboration and passion for the industry, and join at a really exciting period of growth and development.
The Team Assistant will provide administrative support to a team of agents who look after some exclusive talent. They're looking for an extremely organised candidate with great admin skills and passion for the media industry
- Manging all general queries for the company
- Sharing all relevant articles which may be beneficial for the client list
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing for meetings and welcoming guests who attend at the office
- Researching into high potential brands and approachable clients
- Orchestrating hospitality requests and organising travel arrangements from clients and agents
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- A passion for the media industry
- Great administrative experience
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a brilliant organisation and become an integral member of the team! If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.