My client, a luxury fashion brand, are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to work on a project basis with them to clear a backlog of purchase invoices. Based in City, the successful candidate will have proven experience of completing accounts payable projects to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within luxury retail and work for a iconic and beloved UK fashion brand!
- Accurately matching and coding purchase invoices
- Inputting purchase invoices correctly and in a timely manner
- Allocating invoices
- Prior experience working within Accounts Payable at a high volume
- Prior experience using SAP
- Keen attention to detail
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Retail experience is desirable but not essential
- Immediately available to start and happy to work on a project basis
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.