An exclusive opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join an international accounting firm, specialising in music, entertainment & sports. Working with well recognised, leading individuals, artists and bands, this progressive and exciting role will offer full study support package (ACCA/AAT/ACA) and exposure to a wide range of accounting tasks.
Maintaining the books and records using Sage Line 50/XERO. This will include but not be limited to the below tasks:
- Posting bank and tour float transactions and reconciling at month end
- Raising and posting sales invoices, reviewing outstanding debtors and assisting with debtor collection
- Posting purchase invoices, reviewing outstanding creditors and reconciling supplier statements
- Posting credit card transactions and reconciling statements
- Reviewing agency statements, posting all transactions, and reconciling against debtors
- Preparing VAT Returns on Sage/XERO in line with the new Making Tax Digital requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in all aspects of bookkeeping and management accounting
- Confident with UK VAT returns
- At least 1-2 years' experience in an accounting role
- Study towards ACCA/ACA or AAT
- Educated to A-level standard.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their accountancy skills and develop their experience in one of the most interesting sectors around!
Our client also offers a fantastic benefits package and career development plan.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.