UX Designer / Product Designer
We're looking for a senior UX Designer / Product Designer to join our client's Design & Research team. You'll help to craft the best travel products in the world, making sure our client's customers have an enjoyable, stress-free experience before, during and after every trip.
This role will focus on two main areas: working with our client's native apps teams to improve our overall iOS and Android apps experience; and building ongoing customer engagement in our web and app products.
What you'll do:
Focus on improving our customers' experience on our iOS and Android apps. It'll be a mix of larger, strategic end-to-end projects, from discovery to delivery; and some smaller tactical delivery work
Work with UX researchers to get customer insights into the current apps experience and identify pain points and opportunities
Collaborating in cross-discipline teams with engineers, product managers and data scientists to get to the best customer experience
You will be the native apps specialist within the design team, helping to spot new opportunities around native platform capabilities, and giving ad hoc support to other designers with less apps experience.
- Strong demonstrable experience in:
- Designing for both native iOS and Android apps, design guidelines/compliance and conventions
- Native-specific platform capabilities and spotting how/where to leverage them
- Delivering end-to-end UX projects, from problem definition to UI specification
- Ability to combine quant and qual data; thinking about business problems through the lens of the customer
- Facilitating discovery with a broad range of stakeholders (product and marketing)
- Using Figma/Sketch (Figma is our main design tool)
- Designing using design systems
- You'll have a portfolio demonstrating these things
If you feel like your skillset is a good fit for this role please send your CV through to email@example.com
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.