Audience Development Coordinator - Music/Events
An incredible opportunity for a highly creative and detail orientated digital marketeer to join an outstanding music development organisation.
This inspirational organisation has paved the way in developing talent and creative output, championing music of black origin and working closely with the youth community to harness and promote talent through an innovative development and education programme.
You will be responsible for creating exciting new online and offline marketing campaigns, with the ability to successful drive business development and creative audience awareness.
Key features will include:
- Managing a broad range of social media channels, with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Designing and implement social media strategies and set goals to increase awareness, acquisition and engagement
- Working with the wider team to create new promotional ideas
- Build and development relationships with influencers across social media platforms
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within a digital marketing/social media led role for a creative business
- Experience with CMS systems and web analytics
- Content planning experience using platforms such as Hootsuite
- Experience of monitoring social media performance through Google Analytics
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Audience Development Coordinator opportunity, please apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.