Channel Manager - Social Media Publisher
Handle are delighted to have partnered with one of the fastest growing, digital first media companies. Known for their distribution of best in class content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok; this company are going through rapid growth and are now diversifying across other social platforms. From entertainment to sport, they are known for their imaginative approach to content creation.
This is a fantastic role, great for a social expert with experience in curating content, editing and previous experience in reporting across social channels.
- Overseeing entertainment channels across YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok and Facebook. You'll be responsible for signing off editorial output across platforms. Ensuring that they continue to grow and expand across key metrics.
- Manage the work flow of your team, made up of Content Editors.
- Close work with the senior team, ensuring that strategic goals are met and supporting on the direction across the channels.
- Continually ensure that the highest standards of attention to detail are met and adhered to.
- Check for mistakes and errors, taking responsibility for your channel and the content that's uploaded. Ensuring that the high quality of work is maintained and consistent.
- Ownership of channel strategy, maintaining and owning consistent tone of voice, ensuring high editorial standards.
You Will Have:
- Outstanding knowledge of social media platforms, in particular their use of video and nuances.
- Previous experience in line managing people, whether on a project basis or permanently - you will be managing content editors, so exposure to this is essential!
- Ability to work under pressure, manage and prioritise a number of tasks simultaneously.
- An interest and passion for expanding audiences and channels, adhering to the changing algorithms.
- Oversee the channel management work flow with the wider team.
This is a wonderful role, in a brilliant business with huge growth opportunities - to hear more, please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.