Channel Manager - Music
An incredible opportunity for a highly creative and detail orientated Channel Manager to join an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of all YouTube channels, whilst analysing performance to provide insight for the wider team.
Key features will include:
- Being responsible for community engagement, video optimisation and channel curation
- Working collaboratively with the direct report to advise on the YouTube strategy
- Implementing audience development strategies to help grow the channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record working on YouTube, ideally YouTube certified
- The ability to design reports around channel performance and analytics
- Knowledge of the YouTube Content Management System and YouTube Creator Studio
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Channel Manager opportunity, please apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.