I am recruiting for a Commercial Analyst/ Business Partnering role with a FTSE listed market influencer.
This role will offer access to C Suite individuals within the company and have a genuine impact on the future strategy and direction of this business.
Main duties for this role;
- Identify key market, industry, company and consumer factors that impact performance using data such as societal, economic, industry and financial data to develop proprietary solutions for time series forecasting
- You will work with our engineers to design new interfaces to deliver faster, more impactful insights to our clients.
- Tracking key market developments and economic issues, monitoring the key implications for retailers and manufacturers and feeding these into forecasts
- You will identify new data sources and hypotheses and work with the data science team to build models that improve forecasting effectiveness and accuracy
- Evaluate effectiveness and accuracy of forecasts
- Manage the ongoing development of businesses model forecasts and methodologies, including new forecasting methodologies for emerging business models
- Influence key business decisions in resource allocation for top brand manufacturer and retail clients
- Build predictive models to anticipate market, channel, retailer and category value and volumes fluctuations before they occur
The successful candidate will most likely have 5-9 years experience in a similar role.
You will receive a salary upto £90k plus an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.