CRM Manager / Consumer Marketing Manager - Media / publishing
We currently have a CRM Manager / Consumer Marketing Manager role available for a global Media / publishing company. This is a great opportunity to work within a high profile brand responsible for coming up with ways to increase customer engagement.
The right candidate will have an interest in either Music, fashion, Beauty or Media.
- CRM, Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
- Highly numerate, analytical and results orientated.
- Aware of current and emerging CRM Communication Technologies & Tools, Data Management Systems, Google Analytics suite, Digital Technologies, CRM in Social Media, and Digital Youth.
- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Google Analytic tools, tracking parameters & analysis.
- CRM systems and delivering qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Very familiar with current issues and music-based trends
- Develop creative and innovative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth
- Devise communication strategies
- Work closely with the eCommerce & Label Marketing teams to increase CRM driven revenues.
- Develop CRM strategy across all channels.
- Ensure CRM data is best optimised for segmentation across all channels
- Create forward-thinking CRM plans.
- Provide day to day support to UK Digital and Marketing teams
- In-depth knowledge of the processes behind data collection and management
- In-depth data analytics to produce monthly performance reports.
- Analysis of on & offline campaigns
- Nurture and grow new CRM channels opportunities
Nice to Have's:
- PowerPoint presentation & HTML coding skills
- Data management experience
- Music Industry exposure
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
CRM Manager / Consumer Marketing Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.