Handle's client is a leading player in the Music Industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Tour Accountant to work within their expanding Touring, Festival and Live Music Finance Division.
Working within an established and fast growing team, this position will be sat within the head office function in London and be responsible for the review of financials for all tour related accounting.
The role will include:
- Being responsible for the divisional reporting for various live music events
- Continual analysis and forecasting for live events / venues / concerts and festivals
- Tour Accounting including budgeting and forecasting
- Review and aggregation of month-end reporting packages
- Preparation of the month end group reporting file
- Consolidation of management cash flow forecast reports
- Head Office Accounting including Control actuals, budget and forecast
- Ad Hoc projects as required
This is a position ideal for a qualified accountant, ideally coming from a practice background with experience and knowledge of the Music and Entertainment Sector
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join what is recognised as one the highest performing Music Practices around today. You will in return receive excellent training and career development, as well as having the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business. You will be highly skilled in Excel and have a passion for the music industry!
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.