Handle are proud to be working alongside a leading brand within the live music and entertainment sector to help find a Financial Controller.
Working for this cutting edge and renowned brand this newly created position has been created through sheer growth and rapid success. Working within a fast paced and growing environment the Financial Controller will help lead and provide the vital information necessary for the success, growth and maintenance of the company. Based in London, the role will Manage the multi-territory (London & New York) core finance team and will involve but not be limited too:
- Month end procedures
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- UK and US tax compliance (VAT, Sales taxes, Corporation taxes, Employee taxes)
- Management and statutory reporting
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Setting and evolving policies and procedures around the above
- Facilitate the process of on-boarding new hires (UK, US and worldwide)
- Supporting the FD / co-founders on ad hoc projects, anything from investigating entering a new territory to changing our pricing strategy.
The suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and be experienced with working within the media and entertainment sectors, ideally live events.
With previous Financial Control experience you will also have had exposure to US accounting procedures.
The role is perfect for an accountant with a positive and proactive attitude.
You will have strong leadership skills, be technically astute but have a strong commercial outlook. Small company experience would be hugely advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.