Handle are proud to be working alongside a leading brand within the music and entertainment sector to help find a Financial Controller.
Working for this cutting edge and renowned brand this newly created position has been created through sheer growth and rapid success. Working within a fast paced and growing environment the Financial Controller will help lead and provide the vital information necessary for the success, growth and maintenance of the company. Based in the West End, London, the role will Manage the core finance function and will involve but not be limited to the below tasks:
- Quarterly management accounting and forecasting.
- End of year financial reporting
- Financial Planning and assistance with strategic process
- UK tax compliance (VAT, Sales taxes, Corporation taxes, Employee taxes)
- Management and statutory reporting
- Royalties reporting and analysis
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable accountant
- Setting and evolving policies and procedures around the above
- Supporting the FD / cofounders on ad hoc projects, anything from investigating entering a new territory to changing our pricing strategy.
The suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and be experienced with working within the media and entertainment sectors, ideally music label or publishing.
With previous Financial Control the role is perfect for an accountant with a positive and proactive attitude.
You will have strong leadership skills, be technically astute but have a strong commercial outlook. Small company experience would be hugely advantageous.
Music / Media / Entertainment sector experience is absolutely essential for this role. Unfortunately we cannot be flexible with this.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.