Client Services Manager
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Handle recruitment are delighted to have partnered with an amazing start up film studio and are searching for a Client Services Manager to join a hardworking, passionate team.
We are looking for a charismatic, reliable and friendly client services manager who is also accustomed to operating the front of house. The ideal candidate will be confident, calm under pressure and enjoy being the welcoming face of the studio. Fluidity, flexibility and adaptability are key! You will be enthusiastic, proactive and organised with excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients, ensuring customer service experience remains proficient and professional.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Acting as the voice of the client; working with our operations, sales and marketing teams to ensure our objectives align to client needs.
- Operating a busy switchboard, screening and transferring calls.
- Ensuring all clients adhere to signing in procedures, and that the required security and ID passes are issued, including monitoring of access control systems Net2.
- Ensuring the correct levels of access passes are provided for visitors, staff members and contractors.
- Ensuring all necessary client paperwork is completed, aligned to company GDPR.
- Look after the studios general enquiries account and redirect to the appropriate person.
- Diary management; ensuring all appointments parking slots and arrival times are registered.
- Support senior management with administrative duties when required (scheduling meetings, preparing meeting rooms, coordinating any required travel etc.)
- Assisting clients with additional services as required (booking catering, couriers, cabs, hotels etc.)
- Supporting new employee onboarding (coordinating telephones, laptops, and technical requirements for new starters.)
- Maintain office supplies; hardware, software, stationary and consumables.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing post, including distribution of company mail.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager with reporting any issues within the building and ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assisting in the setup of specialist or social events (company Christmas parties, company events etc.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in a busy client facing, customer service or front of house position.
- Experience working in creative industries
- Excellent communication
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to work flexibly as required by the studios
- Brilliant customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel etc.)
This is an amazing opportunity to take on a fantastic role within a busy, vibrant start-up within the film industry. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.