Are you a Learning and Development Specialist looking for your next opportunity to join a creative and passionate business? If so, we are looking for a progressive L&D Manager to join an iconic media brand on a 12 month contract.
Joining an established L&D Team, you will take full responsibility for the training needs and professional development for the business.
Balancing a mixture of both design, delivery and analytics, you should be passionate about creating bespoke training solutions for the continued engagement and retention of key talent and be able to assess the success of your programme using their various reporting tools. You will also play a key role to support the diversity and inclusion training needs across the organisation.
During this contract you will be responsible for:
- Tailored training needs analysis
- Creation of a bespoke L&D strategy for different client groups
- Design and develop engaging content and deliver workshops, programmes as well as one to one coaching
- High level stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Third party relationship management with external providers
- Assess and evaluate the L&D offering for fit for purpose and ROI
Our ideal candidate will be both commercial and practical in their approach, your key focus will be identifying training requirements in order to up-skill the teams and propose best learning solutions.
An interest and experience in media/creative industry would be highly desirable to suit the pace, communication style and culture of such an entrepreneurial and evolving industry.
If you think this sounds like the next ideal role for you - please get in touch today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.