Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a London based global financial technology company and the leading independent operator of multiple institutional execution venues for FX and crypto currency trading to recruit a results driven and strategic Marketing Manager to join the company's fast-paced and dynamic marketing team.
The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter who takes an innovative and creative approach to marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role will focus on the execution of brand enhancing marketing campaigns (including offline, online, social media and mobile stores), execution of client communications strategy and event organising and management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of marketing automation tools - including contact management, landing page creation, creating workflows and reporting on MQLs to SQLs
- Looking after the brands of the group and the positioning of the company
- B2B event organising and management, running the annual conference and event calendar
- Execution of social media activity, sponsored and organic, and day to day running of the content calendar for social media channels
- Copywriting and ability to analyse data and generate insights
- Supplier management and contract negotiation, budget tracking
Key skills required:
- Circa 5 years' experience in B2B financial services - FX or digital assets is a plus
- Social media expertise - both with organic and sponsored growth and experience in using social media tools to post, manage and report
- Good writing skills, content creation and syndication for campaigns and social media
- End-to-end campaign process management, including concepts, activation, measurement and reporting results to the management
- Campaign set up, management and reporting experience, mainly online but offline is required as well and liaising with the creative team on preparation of campaign elements and assets
- Experience in running PPC and SEO campaigns
- An understanding of the implications of GDPR and data requirements and implications of that
- Ability to liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business and work to support the broader business strategy of the company
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, time management and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and delivery oriented, creative, innovative and proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
This is a permanent role based in their London headquarters, we can therefore only consider candidates who are willing and able to be based in the London offices when it is safe to do so.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.