Merchandising and Insights Analyst - Retails - SQL
We currently have a Senior Merchandising and Product Insight Analytics role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects and they continue to expand.
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong experience as an analyst
- presenting analytics driven output to wide ranging audiences
- data mining using SQL (ODS and BigQuery)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Google Cloud Storage, AutoML
- Experience of R or Python
- Proven experience conducting statistical thinking
- Interrogating internal databases to provide recommendations to the Merchandising and Product teams
- Visualising data and presenting insight.
- Developing and maintaining key business reports
- Applying statistical techniques such as regression modelling and build prediction models for future performance accordingly)
- Supporting junior team members, including quality control of code & recommendations
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Merchandising and Insights Analyst/ Retail Product Insights Analyst- Retail - SQL
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.