Press & Social Coordinator
Handle are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading distribution companies, in search of an organised, hard working and enthusiastic Press and Social Coordinator.
This is a fantastic role, perfect for someone with experience in working with talent, events, trade shows and most importantly in dealing with press. This is an opportunity to come and join an already thriving team! You will be key a part in coordinating and supporting the successful press and brands team, so organisation and confidence are two key attributes that we will be looking for.
- Day to day coordination and diary management for a variety of meetings, travel arrangements and interviews for the EVP of Press and Brands.
- Creating posts and assisting the team with the corporate social feeds across channels such as Instagram and Twitter.
- Drafting out press releases and checking content with stakeholders.
- Coordination of press photography and assisting the wider team with their general admin duties, such as maintaining the Press Tracker and Press cuttings coverage books.
- Attending trade events, press launches and screenings across multiple markets.
You Will Have:
- A hands-on approach, with initiative and an appetite to learn. A strong eye for detail and a confident and competent approach when dealing with external and internal teams.
- An interest and some experience in a busy press department, as well as understanding of television programming.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a busy role and the right candidate will need to successfully juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Strong presentation skills, outstanding attention to detail and good Microsoft office experience particularly across Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience across social media and drafting posts across a variety of channels.
This is wonderful position within a progressive and impressive business. Please get in touch if you have at least 1 years experience within publicity and entertainment.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.