Product Marketing Manager - MSP / Cloud
* up to £55,000pa + Benefits
Working for a high profile cloud services company, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with in either a cloud, cyber security, networking technologies managed company.
- Managed Service provider experience
- Alternatively: cloud, cyber security, agile working, networking industry experience
- Experience of understanding customer's business issues that can be solved by cloud services
- Lead the collaboration of marketing and product teams
- Design highly differentiated customer value propositions
- Define and measure KPIs by product to highlight performance across P&L, client experience and product
- weekly and monthly updates to the Leadership Team
- Work alongside Sales and Product groups to help define pricing policy.
- Lead the development of product marketing collateral and tools
- Develop insights that help drive product development
- Shape marketing and sales strategy through market and competitor analysis and insight
To find out more about this role, please click apply and get in touch with me, Robert, on 0207 569 9971.
Product and Marketing Manager / Product and Marketing Analyst
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.