Production Accountant - TV/Digital Media
Rapidly expanding TV and Digital media production business are looking for a Production Accountant to join their growing team and assisting with all Production accounting matters.
This varied role will include:
- Work with the Commercial department to record revenue correctly, and ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Working with the team to improve the controls around approvals of spend, allocation of costs, and reporting
- Produce monthly spend reports as required by the Head of Production
- Working with the Production and Commercial teams in costing proposals
- Overseeing processing of invoices and expense claims, to ensure correct coding, allocation to projects and company being invoiced
- Assisting with in inputting payments, and the production petty cash process in the UK and US
- Working with HR to ensure that employee are allocated to the relevant projects
- Work with the wider finance team to maintain the production asset register, calculate the monthly capital, amortisation and recharge transactions
Skills and Experience:
- You are keen, flexible, yet thorough, with experience working in a dynamic Finance department. You will be articulate, confident, happy to communicate with senior leadership and take direction when required.
- Experience gained in a smaller production company and start-up experience will be a huge advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Team player when needed, able to understand the bigger picture and how Finance's inputs and outputs can affect the business
- Have enthusiasm in dealing with all functional departments
- Able to prioritise in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Strong Excel skills and NetSuite experience would be a plus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.