This engagement has been deemed to be within the IR35 regulations and therefore applicants must engage via Umbrella Company or PAYE payroll solution.
Handle is working with a Global Entertainment Business to recruit an experienced Project Manager for a 9 month temp assignment.
The PM will be responsible for the delivery of numerous projects within the client's portfolio.
The role will oversee and project manage the delivery of two new Experiences, which are due to launch
later this year. Core responsibilities, aside from overall solution delivery, will include leading the project
team, 3rd party implementation partners and technical teams, as well as executive business stakeholders.
Prior experience to implementing projects that include both B2C and B2B applications, as well as a mixture
of Digital and Operational systems will be of great value for the successful execution of this role.
This person will be energetic, meticulously organised, have good communications skills, and able to balance
multiple concurrent activities.
Strong experience in any of the following is highly desirable: Ticketing, Websites, Retail POS, Customer Service and
7+ years of experience in managing technology project delivery of a large and diverse portfolio --
- 5+ years of experience in managing Salesforce projects; implementations of Service Cloud and
Marketing Cloud -- required
- Experience in MuleSoft or other connectivity middleware
- 6+ years of experience providing project leadership and partnership to business stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience managing full application lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and fully comfortable in performing both PM and BA
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Tableau or other reporting apps
- Experience with Data Lake structures
- Experience in complex systems integrations to financial and other systems
- Experience with delivering projects with satellite project resources/vendors
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.