Handle Recruitment have an exciting 12 month fixed term contract at an exciting entertainment business. This is a progressive Purchase Ledger Manager position and an opportunity to join a dynamic and hard-working team. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this role requires the successful candidate to take full ownership of the entire Accounts Payable function and they will be responsible for the management and development of a small team. Process implementation and improvement will be central to this role.
- Improving the efficiency of the processes of the whole AP function
- Training new and existing staff members on best practice to adhere to business standards
- Processing of UK & international payment runs
- Management of supplier relationships
- Oversee all reconciliations of key AP accounts
- Proven background in AP management is required
- Background working within media & entertainment industry is ideal
- Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUP & Pivots & Sumif formulas)
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Confident and proactive nature with ability to troubleshoot problems quickly internally and externally
If you are immediately available and have proven experience of Purchase Ledger Management, please apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.