Senior Finance Analyst - Leading FMCG - Hatfield
My client a leading FMCG business are looking for their next big hire! A Senior Finance Analyst who will work part of the Finance Grocery team.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced within Commercial Finance, a confident business partner and have experience with P&L lines from Revenue to Product Margin, including supplier funding.
Candidates from a FMCG/Grocery/Drinks background will be prioritised for this role.
- Be the face of finance to Grocery categories
- Be the trusted business partner for an Ambient category (Drinks/Commodity/Consumer) to help them grow profitably and successfully integrate the Branded Sourcing project
- Support the team with price, promotion and buying decisions on a daily basis
- Turn data into insight and help make the categories more profitable
- Support in annual business plans with suppliers to ensure the best deal for the business
- Be the main point of contact for the senior buyers in a category
- Look to reduce stock loss & waste through ranging decisions
- Support the team on matters beyond finance
- Help the brand label team to build a stronger and more profitable proposition through robust and insightful reporting
- Complete monthly management accounts for the food business from Revenue to Product Margin. Ensuring strong controls and that all income and costs are accounted for correctly.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 2 years post qualified experience is highly desirable
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business partnering skills, confident building relationships
- Strong academic background is highly desirable
Please note: This role is based in Hatfield.
Apply today - email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.